Samstag, 16. Juli 2011

Verhörszene - grobe Übersetzung



The interrogation scene in machine translation:

Otto Ludwig Piffl (Horst Buchholz): No, no, enough! They should stop! Listen I want to sleep! I want to sleep! Sleep! Let me sleep yet! Let -
Cop 1: Are you an American spy?
Otto Ludwig Piffl: No!
Cop 1: Who are you working? CIA?
Otto Ludwig Piffl: No! I want to sleep.
Cop 2: Are you an American spy?
Otto Ludwig Piffl: No!
Cop 2: Are you an agent of Allen Dulles?
Otto Ludwig Piffl: Let me sleep. I just want to sleep.
Otto Ludwig Piffl: Stop it! Stop it! I can not stand any more! I confess! I confess! I confess! I confess!
Cop 1: You confess? What?
Otto Ludwig Piffl: Everything.
Cop 1: Are you an American spy?
Otto Ludwig Piffl: Yes, I am an American spy. Yes, I work for the CIA. Yes, I am paid by Wall Street. Yes, I am a secret agent of Allan Dulles. Yes! Yes! Yes!
Cop 1: Sign up!
Borodenko: Borodenko, Russian secret police! Do you have a prisoner named Piffel?
Cop 1: Jawoll!
Borodenko: We want him. We take him also!
Cop 1: Here is his confession. He is an American spy.
Borodenko: American spy? Moment!

The police have a slight Saxon accent. Actually a very cute and erotic German dialect, which makes the scene once more a little bit cynical and amusing.

1 Kommentar:

Inna hat gesagt…

Hi! Tolle Übersetzung, großes Lob!